Hey folks! We are so so so excited to tell you that we raised $10K from ZFellows last week.
ZFellows is a compressed accelerator with <1% acceptance rate where one receives:
- $10K investment at $1B market cap
- $10K in AWS Credits
- Mentorship from founders of companies like Netflix, DoorDash, Figma, Scale AI, AngelList (Naval Ravikant), Tinder, Rippling, Eventbrite, Shuttershock
- Group of early-stage founders who from diverse backgrounds:
- Tech Leads and Senior Software Engineers
- Standford PhD candidates
- Students from top-tier colleges like Harvard, Yale, NYU, and more
- High School Seniors building amazing projects
Many ZFellows have went on to gain huge traction on their products, raise millions of dollars, and this year four Thiel Fellows were ZFellows! We will be giving our 100% to join the list of success stories.
Harsh applied to ZFellows in Mar’22 with the initial version of DevKit and got accepted into the May’22 cohort.
We lacked conviction and we were still figuring out things so we delayed taking the investment. Now we are crystal clear what goals we want to achieve and we are committing spending at least this whole decade building and growing DevKit.
We still can’t believe we are a part of the ZFellows tribe. We are now incorporated in the US as a Delaware C Corp and have received the $10K in our account 🎉
The DevKit team is frugal and we will make this early investment go a long way. Huge thanks to Cory who gave us a shot and for Baylor in facilitating the whole investment and helping us out in everything 🙏
If you are building or thinking about doing a tech startup then you should definitely apply to ZFellows. It will accelerate your journey and take away a lot of worries for you.